Within the company general framework, ENVASES VICMAR, S.A. has as a
major goal the management of quality as per the Standard ISO 9001:2000.
- Receiving and transmitting efficiently the customer needs.
- Developing the improvement of quality with suppliers, fostering
a mutual understanding of problems to achieve a constant improvement
on the quality and reliability of the supplies.
- The fact that all the company staff should fully know there tasks
and has all the means at their disposal.
- Programming Internal Auditing to assess the System development.
- Promoting and fostering the company staff collaboration to carry
out plans for the quality improvement.
- Ensuring the quality of the office staff, both at an internal and
client attending level, suppliers, banks, etc…
- The fact that mistakes and errors help spotting and solving their
making so these are not repeated in future.
Apart from these general goals, a yearly management meeting to revise
the quality system will set up more specific and quantitative goals.
The achievement of all the goals is, mainly, a Management responsibility
that commits to provide the staff with the required technical means
and suitable training as well as fulfil this policy and set up the information
system that allows this to be known and used by all the staff.
ENVASES VICMAR, S.A. holds the Certificate of approval
ISO 9001:2000 from April 15th, 1997.